7 Ways to Give the Gift of Farmland
The best gifts to give and to receive are those that make a difference in the world. Luckily there are many ways to support the Farmland Trust this season.
- Take a loved one to the Local Chefs for Local Farms dinner at Joule in January
- If you’re shopping on Amazon, sign in with this Amazon Smile link, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to PCC Farmland Trust.
- Find out if your employer has a matching donation program. Learn more.
If you’re shopping at any PCC Natural Markets:
- Fill an 100% organic cotton PCC Farmland Trust tote with small gifts
- Pick up a veggie tray or Powers PCC Farmland Trust wines for your holiday party (10% of the proceeds from each platter and $2 of each bottle of wine benefit PCC Farmland Trust)
- Tuck a Chinook Book into a stocking (a portion of purchase benefits the Farmland Trust)
- We would be remiss, of course, to not suggest a direct donation to PCC Farmland Trust as the easiest and most impactful way to celebrate the Holidays.
When you give a gift to the Trust, you can also opt to receive a PCC Farmland Trust note card to personalize for your gift recipient. Just check the “Make my gift in the name of someone special” box on our online donation form.
Whichever way you choose to give, we at the Farmland Trust wish you the happiest of holidays.